Saturday, December 26, 2009

Noche Buena (Christmas Eve Dinner)



It's always good to spend the holidays with good home cook meals, laughter and cheer with family and friends.

We celebrated Christmas Eve at Tita Ruby's house. I made Tacos... both Beef and Chicken... since Uncle doesn't eat beef. Tita made some Pancit Bihon (Filipino dish), Rellenong Bangus (Stuffed Milkfish), and others.

After stuffing ourselves with good food... we hang out at the living room, watching some movie... chatting... and they had some Guinness Stout Beer. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd probably be drinking with them :) hehe. Guinness Stout is actually nice cause when you drink it (right amount though, not too much) you wake up the next day, feeling fresh... none of those really bad hang-over.

We had a great time. My hubby and I went back around 5am already. There house was just a few minutes drive from our place anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment