Tuesday, December 15, 2009

No One Cared For Me Like Jesus








Every time at the office, I would try to keep my Live365 tuned to Worship Hymn Radio.

Although there seem to be no conclusive research that supports the conclusion that links music to smarter babies.

I quote:

"There are no studies on the effects of stimulation before birth on intelligence, creativity, or later development," says Janet DiPietro, a developmental psychologist who studies fetal development at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland.


However, there are studies indicating that fetuses can hear and react to sound by moving.

I'm listening to songs of worship & praise, in hopes that he could hear it too.

I heard this really lovely song. It was the lyrics of the song that touched me. I hope that when you read the lyrics (and hear the song too) you would be touched my the message as well.

No One Cared For Me Like Jesus
By: The Benson Studio Singers

I would love to tell you what I think of Jesus,
Since I found in Him a friend so strong and true;
I would tell you how He changed my life completely,
He did something that no other friend could do.

No one ever cared for me like Jesus,
There's no other friend so kind as He;
No one else could take the sin and darkness from me,
O how much He cared for me.

All my life was full of sin when Jesus found me,
All my heart was full of misery and woe;
Jesus placed His strong and loving arms about me,
And He led me in the way I ought to go.

No one ever cared for me like Jesus,
There's no other friend so kind as He;
No one else could take the sin and darkness from me,
O how much He cared for me.

Ev'ry day He comes to me with new assurance,
More and more I understand His words of love;
But I'll never know just why He came to save me,
Till some day I see His blessed face above.

No one ever cared for me like Jesus,
There's no other friend so kind as He;
No one else could take the sin and darkness from me,
O how much He cared for me.


It's just amazing, no one has really cared like He does for us. How many times I've been out of His sight and in the dark... and yet He brought me back. He's always taken care of me, even though I'm so unworthy for his attention and love.

That's how I know that His love has NO bounds.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Jesus is our greatest blessing. Even when we fall away, his love is constant. Will have to look for the song now... love the lyrics. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete