- 1 Kilo Pork (cut into chunk cubes)
- 12 pcs Tamarind (Sampaloc) or sampaloc mixed or Mama Sita Sinigang Mix
- 1 big Onion (diced)
- 6 big tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 pcs Radish (sliced)
- 1 bundle Sitaw Stringbeans (cut into 2″ long)
- 1 bundle Kangkong (cut into 2″ long)
- Salt and Patis to taste
- 6 cups water
- Boil Tamarind to soften or boil the mixed sampaloc. Pound and strain all juicesand set aside. If you're using Mama Sita Sinigang Mix, you may add it in while bringing the pork to boil.
- In a casserole, bring pork to a boil, lower fire and simmer until pork is tender.
- Add onions, tomatoes and Tamarind juice.
- Add in all the vegetables.
- Season with salt and Patis to taste.
- Serve hot.